If you have the experience we’d love for you to enjoy time onboard Bluetooth RIB on Solent Water. Jump aboard with your family or friends and enjoy lots of fun in the Hampshire Sun*

What experience do I need to charter a bareboat RIB?

If you are interested in enjoying Bluetooth as a bareboat renter then we need to keep our insurance company happy.

They require you to be able to show that you either; hold RYA Coastal Skipper or have had at least 3 year’s experience onboard a similar vessel to Bluetooth. (A 7.3m RIB)

When you fill in the booking form, we do ask for information to check this. We also ask you to upload your sailing CV if you have one.

We occasionally take a call from people who are not too sure if they have enough experience to hire the RIB as a bareboat charter guest.

After chatting through experience, if we still aren’t 100%, we would ask the intended skipper to complete our booking form. Send it back to us ASAP. (The form is electronic so this is all done online or can be downloaded and e-mailed). This then gives us the opportunity to run it through our insurance company before the start of any charter.

What if I don’t have enough experience?

If you don’t have enough experience to take Bluetooth out on your own, then we will need you to take a qualified skipper out with you for your trip. This will mean that you can relax and enjoy your day knowing that Bluetooth is in capable hands.

How can I check experience and availability to book Bluetooth?

It’s really simple to check availability. Either fill in our contact form and let us know which date(s) you are looking for. Alternatively you can give us a call or send a text to 0771 6464187.

*not guaranteed!

× How can I help you?